Founder and CEO of Mobile Ahli Co. and Swardi Advertising
- Souhail comes from Rabat, Morocco.
- He is a passionate entrepreneur and loves the thrill of starting new new-ventures and fostering and strengthening their growth.
- At ALA, Souhail was the CEO of Footprints, a student enterprise producing and selling branded merchandise to the ALA community, which is still in existence today.
- After graduating from ALA, Souhail founded Ahli, a mobile app to enable Muslims around the world to pray in congregation. He has thus far raised over $120,000 in business investments, and has successfully partnered with other ALA students to further develop and implement his venture.
- He is also the founder and CEO of SWardi Advertising, a professional advertising services company.
- For the past five years, Souhail has partnered with fellow ALA alumni to run the National Entrepreneurial Challenge, an annual camp teaching entrepreneurship skills to Moroccan youth.